Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Week of Sick Continues.....and, BIG NEWS





















The sick bug has unpacked his bags at our house and apparently has decided to stay, much against our consent might I add. We all got hit with the puke which involved a hospital trip each for Jake and I for dehydration. You would think that would be enough...oh no....one day later, the boys both got a horrible cold. They are STILL coughing up a storm and Jake got it yesterday. You know what that means....I'm next. Oh joy. Now, onto bigger and better things. I mean BIG NEWS!

Speaking of puking, mine didn't end like everyone elses. Nope, it continues even today. And you know why? Because my body HATES being pregnant. Yep, baby number 3 is in the oven!! I can guess what you are all saying without even being there to hear it "You are crazy!" or "Are they insane?!" Well, it wasn't exactly planned. And when you put the two most fertile people on the planet together, apparently anything is possible. I'll admit, I was a little horrified and scared to death when we first found out. But now I'm glad the kids will all be so close. It will be so much fun for them :) I'll definitely be busy with 3 kids 3 and under, but I can do it, I know I can. Jake and I joke that if we have 3 boys, it would be hillarious if they all made the varsity football team in high school "Kehret passes to Kehret!" Ha ha :) I'm not exactly sure when I'm due since it wasn't the most planned pregnancy. But I think around October 12th, which is the day after Isaiah's 3rd birthday!! Let's hope he's potty trained by then, shall we? Our first appointment is on March 8th and I will keep you all posted.

I thought you might enjoy this picture. Apparently, a missing period and one positive pregnancy test were not enough to convince me. I may have been in denial because I took SEVEN tests. Yep, they were all positive. Maybe I thought one would be negative?? I don't know what I was thinking. Anyway, here we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment