Saturday, February 13, 2010

Play Date!





Okay, so this happened a couple weeks ago, but it was memorable so....BLOG IT!

Christian had his first official play date with Ms. Hailey. Now I'm wondering if I should start to worry about our little flirt. Ever since he was born Jake and I have always said that we can see Christian as the "girl chaser" out of he and Isaiah. Well, his "date" with Hailey sure didn't prove us wrong. First of all, he's already going for the older ladies, Hailey being 10 days his senior;) Then, not five minutes after meeting her, he tried to take his shirt off and gave her what I think was a flirtatious smile (he'll have to work on that, it just looked awkward..lol). THEN, as you will see in the pictures, he apparently continued to check out her bootie through out the play date (okay okay, he probably wasn't, but it sure looks like it!) But Hailey handled herself well, she had NO interest in Christian. It was like she was out of his league and she knew it! ha ha! Oh well, he has PLENTY of time to practice;)

Onto another subject....as a parent, you start to learn that sometimes your kids will say things back to you that are, not so nice, but so clever and hilarious that it's hard not to laugh. Which really does not help when you are trying to stay firm and stick to discipline! Isaiah and I had one of those moments today. He has a train table which he LOVES. He decided he wanted to climb on it and sit on top of it. I told him to "Get off of there Isaiah! You will break it!". Without missing a beat he looked up at me with a stern face and said "That's not true Mommy!" Oh how hard it was to keep a straight face! That kid is so quick sometimes I can't believe it. I didn't eve know he knew what the word truth meant.

1 comment: