Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Alright, let's try this again.....






























So, a few of you may remember this one time when I started a blog (threekehrets@blogspot.com)? Well, it's still there, but I believe the last post is from June of 2008......yeah, I apparently did not win the blogger of the year award for that one! Obviously threekehrets will no longer apply since....yes....there are now four of us!! I would hope that if you are reading my blog you know me well enough to know that we have TWO boys now! And boy oh boy are they growing up fast!

Jake and I have a long standing joke that we (as a couple) do not waste any time. Nope, none at all. We have known each other for a little over 4 years now and in that short amount of time we met, got engaged, got married, and had two beautiful little boys! Isaiah who is 2 years 4 months, and little Christian who will soon be 10 months old. They keep us busy, but best of all, they keep us smiling and laughing! Kids are such a blessing and we are enjoying the ride and taking everything as it comes.

Let's do a short little recap of the most recent things going on in our lives (for those few of you that do NOT have a facebook account to keep in touch!). As I said, Isaiah is a little over two and is our little firecracker! He is your typical two year old, tantrums and all. He loves to push buttons which is always challenging. But oh can he be sweet when he wants to! Telling me he loves me and that I'm beautiful:) He talks like nobody's business which is still insane to me, and is ALL boy! Playing in dirt any chance he gets! And currently is a little bit obsessed with "choo choo" trains.

Our little Christian is not so little these days tipping the scales at 22 pounds! He is the most mellow, easy going baby! Which is nice for Mom and Dad. However, he is now mobile which brings on a new challenge. He is walking here and there a few steps and will be running in no time, and at only 10 months old!! Guess I'll be getting my exercise:)

Jake and I are currently looking to buy a house in Orcutt. I'll be honest, we're feeling a bit discouraged at the moment because everything in our price range is SOOOO competitive. We put an offer in on a house last week and unfortunately did not get it:( Such is life, we will press on and hope to find our house!

So, that all being said, let's try this blogging thing again, shall we?? Hopefully I can stick to it this time!

1 comment: